Heavensfury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild HeavensFury

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Mouse..... I think!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michele
Divine Guardian
Michele

Dead Mouse..... I think! Empty
PostSubject: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:10 am

Well either my mouse died or the port that it uses.. anyway if you don't see me on for more than a day then it was the port lol

Hopefully a new mouse will resolve this issue and I will be back in time for the daily special lol I'd hate to have to download ROM in this computer... its even older than mine!
lol!

Ok see you all soon (I HOPE!)

-Michele Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://heavensfury.forumotion.com
zacle
Furious Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:50 am

ok well i hope u get back soon and dont have to download RoM on that computer lol if ur gone for a long time well u better not be and wat is with this all of our guilds have like cursed leaders first stake has to leave for like ever and now ur comp is getting like all messed up and if ur comp like totaly dies or something remember to give one of us aka wardly or ahio guild leader statis so we can keep growing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantomizer
Heavens Acolyte
Phantomizer

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 am

If it's the port, don't you have others? unless your computer is uber ancient (and even if it is) it should have more then one USB port.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerangels.com
Michele
Divine Guardian
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

fluffystabs wrote:
ok well i hope u get back soon and dont have to download RoM on that computer lol if ur gone for a long time well u better not be and wat is with this all of our guilds have like cursed leaders first stake has to leave for like ever and now ur comp is getting like all messed up and if ur comp like totaly dies or something remember to give one of us aka wardly or ahio guild leader statis so we can keep growing Very Happy

Its not that serious lol

But that was one of the main reasons for a forum.. in case I could no longer log in to the game, I would still have a way to pass someone my user name/password to change leadership sunny

I picked up a wireless mouse on my way home so hopefully it works. I have the strangest computer ever.. every port is usb and everything connected to it uses usb so I have exactly one slot open and hopefully the port works because that's for my mouse.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantomizer
Heavens Acolyte
Phantomizer

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:47 am

Michele wrote:
fluffystabs wrote:

Its not that serious lol

But that was one of the main reasons for a forum.. in case I could no longer log in to the game, I would still have a way to pass someone my user name/password to change leadership sunny

I picked up a wireless mouse on my way home so hopefully it works. I have the strangest computer ever.. every port is usb and everything connected to it uses usb so I have exactly one slot open and hopefully the port works because that's for my mouse.

lol!

You should have 4 (maybe 6) on the back and 1 - 3 in front, every port can't be USB, you don't connect a monitor via USB cable and neither do you power a computer via USB cable Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerangels.com
Michele
Divine Guardian
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Phantomizer wrote:
You should have 4 (maybe 6) on the back and 1 - 3 in front, every port can't be USB, you don't connect a monitor via USB cable and neither do you power a computer via USB cable Laughing

Oh a wise guy eh! Mad lol!

Anyway.. it works but its a little jumpy.. maybe I just have to get used to it scratch
Back to top Go down
zacle
Furious Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

well thats good that u got a new mouse haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Mouse..... I think!   Dead Mouse..... I think! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Mouse..... I think!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavensfury :: Community :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: