Heavensfury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild HeavensFury

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Heavens Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angilochachi
Heavens Apprentice

Hello Heavens Fury Empty
PostSubject: Hello Heavens Fury   Hello Heavens Fury Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 am

Just wanted to post something on here and officialy introduce myself. My name is David Anthony Angelucci but i go by many names such Hippie and Chachi (you can call me whatever you want as long as i respond to it). I'm 19 and i have an unnatural addiction to computers and video games. I enjoy many forms of music and is open to many different genre's but i primarily listen to rock (from punk to deathmetal). i do smoke and i do drink and i'm fully aware those are bad and i shouldn't do those but we all gotta live eh? life don't last forever. I'm a pessimist so ignore me if i'm in a foul mood. sort of a loner but i do enjoy company in and out of game. hmmmmmm don't know what else to put in here. if you have any questions feel free to ask. Here are a few pics of me, family, and friends. FYI these are a lil old

[img]Hello Heavens Fury 31701_13[/img][img]Hello Heavens Fury Gradua11[/img][img]Hello Heavens Fury Untitl11[/img][img]Hello Heavens Fury 47549_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Michele
Divine Guardian
Michele

Hello Heavens Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Heavens Fury   Hello Heavens Fury Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Hello there David and welcome to the guild and the forum. Very Happy

I think it would help our members a bit if you would post your character name in here (yes I have forgotten already) Embarassed but hey in my defense we have had a surge of new playing in the past few weeks clown I hope your stay is lengthy and enjoyable woot!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://heavensfury.forumotion.com
angilochachi
Heavens Apprentice

Hello Heavens Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Heavens Fury   Hello Heavens Fury Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

ah my bad i did forget that. i currently have two toons. vadhania and vidda. mage/druid and scout/warrior respectively
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Heavens Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Heavens Fury   Hello Heavens Fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Heavens Fury
Page 1 of 1